Saturday, November 29, 2003

Thanksgiving--My Family Style

Okay, so whatever moron decided to gun his motorcycle engine at 1:30 this morning and wake me up needs to be castrated, stabbed with dull, dirty knives and then shot in the stomach. I have been up since 5:30 this morning because of that guy and the sleep I got between 1:30 and 5:30 was not what one would call solid.

Mom and I up and purchased some exercise DVDs today, in the hopes of getting our asses in gear. I mean, if the stuff is in the house, how can you not use it? You don't even have to go outside if it's cold. Let's see how I feel about it in 4-6 weeks when said DVDs arrive.

We're doing Thanksgiving with my family today--well, my immediate family (minus brother), plus the mechanic and his wife, and a SINK couple my parents have been friends with forever. Oh, and the bf. Of course.

I made dessert. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home