Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Now I know what my students must feel like when they just don't care about an exam so they don't study. Of course, it probably doesn't bother them when they aren't really sure about 50% of the questions. I mean, it's my own fault: I should have gotten the book from someone to study from after mine got lost/swiped. But I'm having enough trouble just doing my student teaching planning; that class has to be a lower priority.

I hate the f'ing class anyway.

I'm trying to write lesson plans but it's not working really well. My two good days from last week have not carried over to this week. I'm not being concrete enough again. Or I'm giving them too much time to do their work. Possibly both.

God, I wish I could write. Or sleep, or both. Simultaneously...wouldn't that be fun?

ole bluey
Ole Bluey!


What adorable creature are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home