Sunday, December 21, 2003

Boo-yah

I'm sorry, but that was the Vikings playing yesterday afternoon...and they beat who? The Chiefs? That's right. Can I get a hell yeah?

Parents had Christmas Party last night. It was a good time--much merriment to be had by all. The bf and I are going to a mini-Christmas party this evening at a friends' apartment...and also got invited to, get this, the package store owner's Christmas party at his house. For those of you who know my father...doesn't this make complete and utter sense? My father could get invited to Christmas at the White House if he talked to the President for 5 minutes. Oy.

Still have some more present wrapping to do...and one final gift to purchase. This is the first year I'm going to be in serious debt after Xmas, and it's the year I'm least worried about it. Not on any level can THAT be considered a good thing. It would be super nice if the sub callers would call me so I can make so dough-re-me.

So, I know that some of you are writing stories about the Adventures of Gatherers...I need a story idea. I could always do a road trip, but that's not very exciting. Now taking suggestions.

jhkjh
Polite Courtesy: You believe in decency and
kindness with people, regardless of the
situation since being nice with an enemy is the
best fight to you. People would consider you
friendly and helpful, and someone who makes
wise decisions.


Which Characteristic From the Samurai Code Matches You Best? (You may find out your best trait)
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home