Monday, December 22, 2003

Countdown to Christmas

Well, did my two Xmas parties yesterday and I was a very big hit with a two-year old, so that made my day. Friends who the bf and I went to visit are "trying" for a squaller of their own, so we wish them the best of luck. Weddings, babies and gatherings next year. Yay!

I got a book from said friends last night...called "Eragon." It's YA and apparently "Harry Potter-esque." The person who gave it to me wants to read it when I'm done; just as well, because the book I gave her is something I want to read :)

Need to finish wrapping presents and then I have that one last gift to buy....probably tonight after I start my workout regime. Looking forward to it (kind of sick, huh?) because I tried on clothes yesterday and....well, yeah, that pretty much sums that up.

A quiz to tide you over...

What Kind Of Superhero Are You? by electronicoffee
Your Username
Your First Name
Your Superhero Last NameBlackscream
Your WeaponBow of Blasting
Your 1st SuperpowerSuper Charisma
Your 2nd SuperpowerMagic [Solar]
Created with quill18's MemeGen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home