Friday, December 19, 2003

What's the buzz, tell me what's a happenin'

The bf and I went to see "Jesus Christ: Superstar" last night. I had forgotten how truly powerful a well-performed musical can be. Is it wrong to relate to God through a musical? At any rate, Webber & Rice are geniuses musically and lyrically. I had really in-the-middle-of-nowhere seats, but Jesus looked hot. Is it wrong that I just said that?

Mom and I got our exercise stuff yesterday in the mail; will start Monday as this weekend is...well, busy is putting it mildly.

I got a kitchen towel chain letter in the mail today...when was the last time anyone got a chain letter in the mail? I'm seriously thinking of participating, 'cause who can't use kitchen towels?

Mom and I are doing copious amounts of baking this evening; it's breads again this year. In previous years we have done cookiees or coffee cakes. House smells like banana bread right now. It's the only way I'll eat bananas. Tangent: I wish I could figure out how to bake with whole wheat flour; then I could enjoy baked goods more frequently.

Lisa
You are Lisa. NERD!! Okay, okay... so what, you
love school and always try hard. You are highly
intelligent and love nature.


~*~What Simpsons Character Are You?~*~
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home