Thursday, February 19, 2004

Blah blah blah blah blah

So my brother handed me a notebook last night and said "It's just five pages; tell me if it's worth it." My brother wrote a part of a story and showed it to me. Actually wasn't too bad. A lot of "young writer" mistakes, but he does have an interesting story working.

Small rant: why did they go backwards like 2 seasons with this episode of Buffy...we were in the final end of the world arc, Buffy'd had a date w/the principal and now we're back to how Spike killed two slayers. WTF?

So my paper basically sucks; I'm definitely not going to get an A on it. For anyone who knows me as a perfectionist, that means it sucks.

I'm supposed to be creating 1-2 weeks of lesson plans for CAPT, but my partner in writing said lessons is not communicating with me at the moment...not like, angry in communicado, just not responding to emails. Grr...arg.

LOTR Boy Man-Slave by sullenrei
Name
Age
Favorite Color
SlaveElijah Wood
Slave ChoreShower Buddy
Created with quill18's MemeGen 2.0!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home