Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Blah, fever

Or at least, I think it's a fever. It's not that hot here yet, but I feel all yucky blech. I can't believe I have to go to class today. More importantly, I can't believe I have to walk around campus.

So, to inform those who don't know, I will actually be payed to corrupt...er, TEACH, the youth of America for about a month starting the first week of May. This is very exciting for me. Of course, this means I have to put off my trip to Canada, but sometimes the all-mighty dollar wins out. Don't worry though, I told them I can't be there the week of June 12-20 on account of a prior engagement.

Buffy & Riley are getting their freak on. Riley (or, more accurately, the guy who played him) was in the movie "The Alamo." It was just a bit part, but I knew it was him. Go me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home