Monday, April 12, 2004

(No subject)

I bought two books today. Well, my mother bought them for me 'cause she wanted to spend money. One is a grammar book with a funny title. The other one is "The Short and Blood History of Knights, Spies and Pirates." Of course, I don't need any more books to read, but I've got them anyway. Woohoo.

I'm currently trying to come up with some lesson ideas for this play I'm going to teach. It's been a while since I've had to create lesson plans, so I'm a little off my game. I've got some sort of "big picture" ideas that I might like to cover. Now I have to do a little bit of snooping on the web for stuff and talk to supervisor about what I'm "supposed" to cover with the kids. That's for Wednesday, though.

Had a horrific dietary weekend, the likes of which are reminiscent of Christmas. Today went much better and included some cardio. But right now my tummy feels funny. Perhaps the plethora of grapes I ate before dinner. Or some other culinary cunundrum. Drinking water as per Dr. Tamwe's orders, and am hoping that'll settle things. If not, I might have something light to eat. It needs to be grainy though, because fruit & veggie acid make me feel icky.

Stil haven't started my paper that's due in 2 weeks. Kinda gettin' nervous about it.

Dad and I are still trying to plan the logistics of a trip to Canada. More roadblocks have occured.




Gimme something good!

Find out what anime character cliche you are.





take this quiz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home