Thursday, April 15, 2004

TGI almost F

I had a whole survey posted the other day, but it looks like blogger ate it. Grr, arg.

Been trying to write lesson plans and have been meeting with sporadic amounts of success. It's been far too long since I've done this. Hopefully nice supervisor lady will forgive my incompetence.

I am currently watching "The Three Musketeers". I needed swashbuckling and sexy men, but wanted more honor, and less thievery, which is why I did not settle on PotC.

Tiny bits of inspiration have been nipping at my brain lately, and always connected to music. Alexis (remember her) has been making herself known on almost every CD I've listened to lately. I cannot devote any time to her at the moment, plus I have the great Gathering epic to write, so she'll just have to keep singing to me.

Sabine is a pretty name. I like Janel too. It's almost like Jane, but not quite.

I'm going to see the orthopedic guy on Monday to see what's to be done about my knees. I did workout today, but as instructed, did not use weights while squatting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home