Tuesday, April 13, 2004

*Yawn*

Well, my meeting for tomorrow morning has been postponed 'til Friday 'cause the supervisor is sick. Sadness. But this gives me some time, 'cause I don't have much in the way of the ideas.

Ah, Tone Loc; I liked Tone Loc. "Wild Thing" and "Funky Cold Medina". That was a nice flashback.

We were learning about runes in Celtic & Norse Mythology; it was kind of interesting. Of course, I picked the wrong runic alphabet to translate something she gave us. Ah well. I won't be a Runemaster (an actual position in Norse society).

Why is Jessica Simpson considered a Diva? Frankly, that should be reserved for women who have paid their dues. She has not. Debbie Harry, Cindi Lauper, yes...Jessica Simpson and Eve? No.

I'm ready for this semester to be over. I think I might feel differently if I was living on campus, but because of all the driving I've had to do, I'm ready to graduate. I hope everyone has their fingers crossed for my employment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home