Friday, April 23, 2004

The ever-morphing illness

Okay, so what started out as the flu, turned into a really bad cold and now...sinus infection. Yay spring. I do not have time for this....well, crap. The coughing is really pleasant too; I think I'm either going to pop a vertebrae or a rib.

On the upside, I lost almost 5 pounds, because I haven't been able to eat. Wonder if I can keep it off. It was really nice to see "143" appear on the scale. It really was. Arguably the best thing about being sick.

Not much else to share. I get to go pick up the bf at the airport tonight at 10 o'clock. Kinda sucks how late I have to go to get him, but I haven't seen him since Sunday morning. I miss him.

Okay, off to write a one act play on how to have an extra-marital affair and still keep your reputation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home