Monday, July 12, 2004

Punishment Update, and stuff

For my diet buddies, I'll have you know I have chosen and watched my hideous anime of choice. I need to watch it again, however, in hopes of feeling inspired enough to compose three pages (I had a very bad weekend food wise, so the ante is upped.)

Had a new round of munchkins today for class. They seem more cooperative than the the first group, but we shall see. I actually should be writing lesson plans right now, but I just needed a mental check out for a little while. Also have papers to look at and consider.

Applying for three jobs this week, and I also have an interview in good ol' Glastonbury on Wednesday for a position in the high school.

My ankles really hurt. I think I've been wearing sandles for too long. I actually wore sneakers to work today, and that seemed to help a bit, but then I worked out, so they're kinda sore again. Ah well, more sneakers tomorrow.

Sarah, I need to go shopping, and I wish you were here for joint retail therapy. :) As it is, anyone in my state want to go shopping with me this week? I need to buy a wedding present for a wedding I'm going to on Saturday (better late than never, eh?)

Did some writing with my kiddos today, will post it at some other point this week. Not spectacular but...well, kind of theraputic. And I think theraputic writing is important.

I should be doing a lot of writing at the moment. I've got several different "Star Wars" stories bouncing around in my head, plus the fic I'm supposed to be working on for Soul of the Wizard. I have, once again, over committed myself. Is anyone REALLY surprised by this? I think not.

Quiz results:






What Type of Villain are You?

mutedfaith.com.

1 Comments:

At 7/12/2004 8:02 PM, Blogger LadyVader said...

I'm such a dork, I'm already formulating day trips for when you ladies come to see me next ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home