Friday, February 04, 2005

90-minute-delay-Friday

I am in a very weird place right now. It is confusion, mixed with fear, mixed with anger, mixed with guilt and all wrapped up in a bow called "Quarter-Life-Crisis". I'm trying to find the part of me that is happy, but I'm not sure if it's there right now. I don't know when the last time it was around. Details are sketchy, but I'm feeling very uncomfortable in my own skin again and I can't seem to find a way to get the comfort level back. Some of the options terrify me, because I would, among other things, have been wrong and we all know how well I do with THAT!

I'm on my 5th cup of green tea for today. This is probably why my teeth are yellow-ish.

I keep forgetting that I have this meeting tomorrow morning for new teachers in my district. They say they're going to pay me, and feed me lunch, but for some reason when I think about this weekend, the fact that I have to spend 1/2 a day thinking about work completely slips my mind. My brain is already to NEXT weekend, and the weekend after that. Dendera keeps saying it's rainy and horrible down in Texas but...well, if it's higher than 45 degrees, I'm a happy camper.

I stole this from Anathema's AIM profile, and thought it was funny:

http://users.adelphia.net/~nkarlak/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home