Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Here is Gone

Met most of my goals for yesterday, except the taking brother to lunch bit (he went on a cleaning spree and tuckered himself out) and the getting to bed early bit (see previous step about seeing boyfriend). Now it's very early in the morning, I am showered, and online looking for the weather for ME so I can dress appropriately. I have to be about of here within the next 15-20 minutes or so, especially because I have to put gas in the spare gar. My flat is fixed, but I am told not to drive it until our mechanic can have a look-see.

Hope days go well.

1 Comments:

At 4/20/2005 12:14 PM, Blogger Tusc said...

Hey home gurl, I think it is "up out" of here in your car.

Hope you're enjoying Maine. I just heard that the accounting director who was there last fall gave notice. Oh well. No Admin position there for me to take. And with the local positions being relatively stable.... I suspect that when / if I get relocated it will be out of the region. That being the case, My preference is definitely for either the Virginia/Carolina area or Florida. MMMmmmm, Florida... West Palm Beach anyone?

In other news... I'm kicking my own azz with the weights and not feeling sore the next day. Either I have Arnold's genetics, or I need to work harder. I'm already training past muscle endurance, what else can I do to spice it up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home