Wednesday, April 13, 2005

The West Wing finale and other TV addictions

You know, it's been a week since the season finale and I haven't really touched on it. I'm not sure how I feel about Leo as the V.P. candidate. It rings vaguely of Dick Cheney, which I suppose might have been the point, but it doesn't seem like the American people, knowing this guy at a heart attack outside of Camp David, is probably not going to want him to be really close to the most powerful seat on the planet.

I am glad that Santos got the bid, of course. Still, I wanted Alda's character and he to form a strange cross-party alliance, because I think their views weren't so different that they couldn't get along for that.

Anyone else see it and have a thought?

My new TV addiction is CSI reruns. This show fascinates. The episode on SpikeTV is about a dead cat lady.

Amusing line from cat-allergic coroner:

Rigor mortis has set in. Lividity is fixed. She's been dead three or four days and I need a Benadryl.


Amusing line from Grissom:

This woman was stabbed. I guess the cats are off the hook.

2 Comments:

At 4/14/2005 11:46 AM, Blogger Tusc said...

I caught the tail end of a show last night after the gym. I can't remember the name now, but it was a religious mini-series regarding the apocalypse. I liked the actors they've chosen, so I may actually try to watch a tv show for the first time in a few years. Depends on next week's episode. Otherwise, the only tv exposure I get is the Military Channel playing in the background.

 
At 4/16/2005 10:15 AM, Blogger Likestrek said...

Honestly, I'm tired of CSI and it's two incarnations although Miami looks interesting this Monday and the tatoo on Jorja Fox's foot intrigued me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home