Sunday, April 17, 2005

Flea market finds

Okay, so I have this thing for old tea pots and candy dishes. The former is inexplicable, although I think it might be my inner hostess. The latter started when digging around in my attic and finding a candy dish that was my grandmothers.

I also, of course, have a Star Wars thing.

So whilst walking around the flea market today, I found items to feed two out of three addictions. The first item is a copy of The Empire Strikes Back soundtrack on vinyl for $7. How freakin' cool is that? I was totally set for the day.

Then on the last row, I found a teapot with pale flowers on it for $12. I was not spending $12 on a teapot. The lady said she'd sell it for $9. And my grandmother bought it for me. Doubley freakin' cool.

So yeah, now after lunch at the Bidwell Tavern (which included 2 yummy beers), I am going to take a nap in preparation for my brother's pre-birthday party.

2 Comments:

At 4/17/2005 6:02 PM, Blogger JRRyan said...

hahahaha I was expecting your passions would fuse into a Star Wars teapot set...silly me.

 
At 4/17/2005 7:27 PM, Blogger Likestrek said...

Drinking beer with grandmother. Fun! Fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home