Saturday, April 16, 2005

I heart vacations

To recap, I LOVED my facial. An expensive, but possibly quite neccessary, treat. Anathema, I think I have a plan for our post-midnight SW experience. ;)

So today I go to the bank, bring my cat to the vet, and then go hiking. I also have to pick up something for the little brother, as I feel the gift I currently have for him is not enough to mark the glorious occassion of being able to walk into a liquor store and buy booze of your own accord. No idea what else to get him...might stop at Old Glory and see if I can't pick up a t-shirt or two for him.

Week ended more or less calmly, with some of the seniors being absolutely retarded and all of us wanting to beat them about the head with blunt objects. Teachers restrained themselves however, and I got the hell out of Dodge.

My grandparents are here so my weekend is split between the bf and the family, although the two often peacefully coincide, which works wonders for my stress level.

Plant update--it is trying to open a second blossom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home