Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

Forgive me, I channeled Bono there for a moment.

Anyway, it's Sunday. The hilight of my weekend thus far has been 1. Washing my car and 2. Buying an MP3 player. I have not yet attempted to use said player, but that is on the list of things to do today. First, however, I must load a lot of music onto my computer so I can then put it on the player. It's an iRiver 512MB, by the way--over 17 hours of music; I think I can handle that. Very compact, and it comes with a sports band so you don't have to worry about it floppin' around while you're on the treadmill. A definite plus.

Just one more week until vacation. I have to change my cat's vet appointment because I'm PRETTY SURE Anathema and I are off to the great state of main for a shopping excursion next Wednesday.

My grandparents will be here this Friday. Whee!

2 Comments:

At 4/10/2005 10:14 AM, Blogger Anathema said...

Definately on Wednesday. I'm sorry about the ambiguity...with other events lately I've been distracted and everytime I realize I need to call you it's either insanely early or insanely late. Or both.

Watch for the blog post after tomorrow...the first funeral experience one.

Damnit.

 
At 4/10/2005 11:36 AM, Blogger leila said...

going to freeport? way fun :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home