Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sunday, Lovely Sunday

I just spent 6 hours out-of-doors on my back deck, reading Sister of the Dead, the third book in the Noble Dead trilogy. I thought this was going to be the final one, but apparently the authors have bigger plans. All & all, an enjoyable read, as evidenced by the fact that I read roughly 300 pages in one sitting.

Now, of course, I have a sunburn on my face, have not accomplished anything today, and now must deal with actual work. I'm still not doing anything for school; I'll have plenty of time to plan for my Freshmen & Seniors on Tuesday. I did get music onto my MP3 player, and it will be taking its first test drive tomorrow afternoon. Now I'm going to sort through my winter clothes, bag up the stuff I didn't wear and change over to the spring/summer wardrobe because, well, I'm ready. If it gets cold again, whatever, I'm sick of sweaters--time for spring!

Of course, this also means I get to choose another book to read from my ever-growing pile. Hmm....

Off to eat more Dark Side M&Ms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home