Monday, April 11, 2005

I'm only sunburned on 1/2 of my face; talented, no?

Tested out the MP3 player at the gym. The biggest problem is the headphones, but that has more to do with my tiny ears than anything else. Still, it shuffled through the music, had enough volume and it was nice to have no commercials interrupting my workout.

My cat was just harrassing the hell out of me to feed her. So I got up to do so. Now, less than 2 minutes later, she's back in my room licking her lips. What, did she eat A crunchy and find herself satisfied? Yeesh!

I am almost finished with Druids (my gym book) and I must say Ainvar has made some dumb ASS choices. On the whole, it is an enjoyable book, from a historical fiction perpsective as well as the "hey, druids!" perspective.

The writing bug is slowly worming its way back into my brain, but my perfectionist and inner critic are telling me not to bother and that I suck. I hate my perfectionist and inner critic.

Tomorrow is the best day for me schedule wise, but I also have a 50-minute meeting after school, which means I probably won't get to the gym. Tomorrow also marks the last day of the cycle, so I get my freshmen (yay!) and seniors (boo!) back. I know that it seems weird to say that 12 days is too long to have a group of students, but when you're only used to seeing them for 6 days at a time...well, it's tiring for them and you.

4 more days 'til vacation.

2 Comments:

At 4/12/2005 8:06 AM, Blogger leila said...

it is because of my perfectionist and inner critic that i just don't write anymore, period. don't let that happen to you!! also why i don't sing.

 
At 4/12/2005 12:52 PM, Blogger Likestrek said...

I recieved a sunburn on half my face this weekend. I said I looked like the Phantom of the Opera!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home