Thursday, May 05, 2005

Mexican Independence...woohoo! Margaritas!

Want to know your Star Wars name and title?

First Name:
1: Take the first 3 letters of your 1st name.
2: Add the first 2 letters of your last name.

Last Name:
3: Take the first 2 letters of your Mom's maiden name.
4: Add the first 3 letters of the city you were born in.

Honorific Title:
1: Take the last three letters of your last name and reverse them
2: Add the first three letters of the make or model of your first car
3: Insert the word "of"
4: Take on the name of the last medication you took.

Kartu Komer
Llivol of Microgestin

Okay, so the planet leaves much to be desired, but other than that...

The gladness of tomorrow being Friday is overwhelming. I accidentaly volunteered to chaperone the Junior prom, however (they're brats, I don't know why I did) so the night really isn't mine, but the BF might come along for a little while, so that'll at least be interesting.

I get my freshmen back tomorrow. I'm too tired at this point to attempt to do the poetry unit with the one group because I find them not able to handle the lack of structure. So, back to short stories with them! And, starting Wednesday...Romeo and Juliet. Heh.

Off to eat Goldfish. How festive, I know.

4 Comments:

At 5/06/2005 7:10 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

*sob*

why did you have to remind me about margaritas?
There ARE no margaritas in England! =(

 
At 5/06/2005 7:12 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

by the way, my name and honorific suck.

Schke Wabuf

Hcshon of methylphenidate

 
At 5/06/2005 9:36 AM, Blogger Likestrek said...

Josda Festa

which isn't good but I kinda like this:

Sivtoy of Loratadine D.

 
At 5/07/2005 1:17 AM, Blogger Tusc said...

I'm just enjoying the window on everyone's medical conditions.

Sincerely Yours,
Brest Thpro, Tracam of Beer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home