Thursday, May 05, 2005

Thursday, Part Two

OR: Why I will spend $45 on a bra.

I just wanted to share with the women of the world that the IPEX bra by Victoria's Secret is phenomenal! It's the first bra I've ever worn that smooths but does not, um, overly enhance, the B-cup and larger woman out there. For the men (all two of you) who read this, I apologize for the girl talk, but I just want to share my happiness with my fellow XX's.

7-Eleven just told me to embrace my dark side. If Anakin Skywalker (a la Hayden Christensen) is on the other side, I just might.

Why are they making such a big deal about Ep III being rated PG-13? People are going to die--lots of them. What did you expect--lollipops and puppy dogs? It's not a happy movie; we are all going to be depressed for a number of reasons when we walk out of the theatre.

Do you consider Sean Penn one of the greatest actors of our time? Because I'm not sure I do. Al Pacino, sure, I'll give you that...but not Sean Penn.

I've seen this CSI re-run before. G-d. Okay, off to shower!

1 Comments:

At 5/06/2005 7:14 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

I had this great idea to start wearing all black underwear, all the time. That way I wont have to worry about the elastic coming out on a pair of panties, and being left with a bra that matches nothing, or vice versa. I don't wear much light material, so showing through wouldn't be a problem.
I guess I could have a few sets of pink or beige for the rare occasion of me wearing something really pale.
Whatcha think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home