Sunday, November 30, 2003

I love the 80s

48-17...how do you lose 48-17 to the g-d Rams? Oh wait, these are the Vikings...and they have lost 44-0 in a play off game.

The countdown begins as of tomorrow...2 weeks until I'm done. I am going to miss the kids, and most of the people in the department, but I will not miss waking up at 5:30 in the morning. Did you know sleeping in to me is 7:15 in the morning? WTF?

Really, that is about it.

Vizzini
You are Vizzini. You are an intellectual
phillosopher who makes Plato and Socretes look
like morons. Perhaps you are over confident in
your brain power, or perhaps you should never
underestimate a man in black. You always have
a plan and people turn to you for ideas on how
to make money.


Which character from The Princess Bride are you? (with pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

Pink Donut
You are a pink donut. You are sensitive, and also
very sweet.


What kind of DONUT are you???
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home