Thursday, December 11, 2003

The 11th Hour

I have written my thank you notes; I have written my lessons. I am ready to say adieu and a fond farewell to my co-operating school district. On Saturday, I will write a thank you to the department head and then to the principal of the school. Brownie points right?

Tomorrow I see BNL, again. I must say that their latest album "Everything to Everyone," might be the weakest since "Born on a Pirate Ship." Haiver, I have only listened to the latest album once in its entirety, so I'm holding off on passing utter judgement. But on a side note, when am I ever going to hear a song written about someone with my first name? BNL has a song called "Maybe about Katie," and "Jane"...where is my glory?

Also listening to the Maroon 5 CD (Songs about Jane, the conspiracy continues). Their song "Harder to Breathe" is not really indicative of the rest of the album. If you were to combine: a boy band, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, folk music and the Counting Crows, you might get an idea of what the group sounds like. Again, further listenings are required.

Who are your Celebrity Parents? by opp_girl_4_tp
Your Name
Your MomHalle Berry
Your DadBenji Madden
Created with quill18's MemeGen!


So my father was born the year before I was? Interesting....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home