Saturday, December 06, 2003

They say it's your birthday!

Well, it was. It was a pretty okay day--my co-op teacher totally embarrassed me with a huge sign in the English department. I really didn't want any of the teachers to know my bday was Friday. Oh well. None of my students made a big deal out of it, but one of the kids came up to me after class and said he tried to get everyone to sing happy birthday to me, but no one would play along. I was happier with that thought than I would've been with the actual singing.

Parents took me out to dinner to a German restaurant...yummy. The waitress kept asking if it was a special occassion and the bf wanted to tell her, but my mother continued to intervene because she knew I would be mortified by the announcement.

Day took a down turn because bf kept being weird and my co-op teachers talked to me about my progress during the last period of the day. I started crying on the way home. Everything they said was good...but too little too late, you know? Probably not...well, Kelly might.

We're buried in snow here in CT. Welcome to Winter, enjoy your stay.

BASTARD SWORD
You are a Bastard Sword (also known as a
Hand-and-a-half Sword)


What historical European weapon are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home