Wednesday, December 03, 2003

A quick check in

A week and a half to go...am very excited...will miss the kids...but not 5:30...am I repeating myself?

Don't really have much to say, just trying to get through every day. Somedays are better than others. Hopefully this weekend will be good...although snow is forecasted for all 3 days. Last year it snowed on my birthday and I didn't get to see the bf. Blah.

Watching "The West Wing." Thank G-d for television.

Feeling HOT HOT HOT
You are: HARLEY QUINN!


Which Batman Villain Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

So I should be dating myself then?

Sagitarrius
You should be dating a Sagittarius.
22 November - 21 December
Your mate is frank and open, optimistic and honest.
Though the Archer can display bouts of
argumentative, impatient and critical
behaviour, he or she is extremely adventurous
in bed.


What Zodiac Sign Are You Attracted To?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home