Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Wednesday

We're down to the last two days...I'm already going to miss most of the people in the department, and even some of the kids. I don't know...some of 'em might even miss me.

One of my seniors (good kid, but doesn't care about school) gave me a print out of an apple that said "An apple for the teacher." I told him I would cherish it always. Not sure he believed me.

The kids aren't acting any better, but I'm much more relaxed now 'cause...well, it's my last two days. It's still just me in the classroom, no other teachers hovering. Just me and my students. And I'm teaching writing...so whee!

keirs
You are Elizabeth Swan, you are an independant
woman even though no one else believes it. You
will speak your mind no matter what they are.


Which Pirates of the Carribean character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home