Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Babble babble...just like a brook

A certain sword-fancier sent me a birthday gift, a fantastic little book on writing. I read it through last night and then picked the first exercise in it this morning, before I even ate breakfast, and I wrote a page and a half. Of course the sword-fancier will probably tell me to nix it, or completely rewrite it, but I did get something on the page.

Went Xmas shopping last night with my father, always an adventure. Eh, but he took me out to dinner, so that's cool. The hostess and I went to high school together, actually were pretty good in-school friends, but she was busy so I didn't stop her to make conversation. She didn't look like she really recognized me anyway. Ah well.

I'm down to two presents--one for the bf's sister, and I might be purchasing another something for the bf, but I might save that for his bday in March.

Finished "The DaVinci Code" and my review remains the same. Now I'm reading this book called "The Curse of Jezebel," an almost-trashy romance novel published in the early 60s. I got it for 10 cents at a tag sale. I wouldn't call it the greatest work of literature of all time, but for what I paid for it it's not too bad.

Random disconnections from the internet suck.

How do you kiss? by 3circledsun
Username
Your Kiss...Melts upon
...soft shoulders
...and nibbles into
...luscious lips.
Created with quill18's MemeGen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home