Friday, April 02, 2004

TGIF

I'm hoping to not spend all of my night tonight at the high school because it's Friday and I'd like to have some sort of a life this weekend. Friends are moving into a new house; will probably go see that this weekend. And their two new dogs. Equally exciting.

You know, Faith is a putz. I don't like her. Why doesn't she just say dead?

Going to work out this morning before I head off to the school. Yes, yes I am. I got most of the numerical data entry done last night, so I feel like I can take these brief breaks to regroup and recharge my brain.

Okay, how is it that I'm seriously limiting my carbs and eating way more veggies and yet still the scale she does not move? Shouldn't something be giving at this point? Like 5 pounds? Dendera, could I have your wonky metabolism for a little bit?

Which Broadway Musical Are You Destined to perform in? by dangerousgame
Name/Nickname
Age
Sex
Color
Broadway MusicalThe Music Man
PartLead
Created with quill18's MemeGen 3.0!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home