Saturday, April 03, 2004

The best laid plans

Well, I didn't get home until 8 o'clock last night. Family waited to eat dinner until I got there, but I wish they hadn't. I felt bad. Physically too, 'cause I hadn't brought enough food with me to the school so I was litteraly in pain from lack of food. I don't understand how people *coughboyfriendcough* can just not eat. My body gets really pissed if I don't eat.

Yes, workout went well yesterday. I sweat profusely, but my legs didn't hurt afterwards, which means the shock of the workout has left and now we're just back to the business of getting buff. I still want to buy a treadmill (or those tread climbers like you see on TV) but I have no money and am pretty sure father would flip if I asked mom to buy one. *sigh*

Today I get to go with bf and buy wedding gifts for a couple that is already married. Also have to purchase a small birthday/housewarming gift for someone. Don't know what to get best friend for her birthday; it's the day before Easter. Also have to purchase baptism gift for infant. Well, he's almost a year old at this point.

Father and I are now thinking about taking our trip to Canada in May, 'cause I won't be teaching then. I am really hoping to get a job teaching summer school. The more I think about it, the more I might want to teach high school b/c of the stuff they read then, but I still feel more comfortable with the middle school age-bracket. Decisions decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home