Monday, May 10, 2004

Gah!

Is it just me, or did blogger change their format? It confused me, and I didn't really like it.

So I'm sitting in a foreign classroom proctoring a study hall. I thought I had packed a book to read this morning, but I apparently didn't. So I'm floating around the internet, checking my email like every 2 seconds, and generally being bored.

Kelly, are the dates June 12-20 still good, or are we changing that?

So, instead of my graduation on Saturday, I went down to the outlets in Clinton and spent an obscene amount of money on new clothes. It felt good to shop, especially when I got myself into some size 8s. Of course, they're making clothes bigger now, but still.

Boyfriend is in Orlando for the next three days. I usually don't see him during the beginning of the week anyway, so this isn't going to be too weird. Still, it'll be good to have him back.

We went to see "Van Helsing" on Friday. Not an oh-my-god-orgasmic movie, but it was a pretty good way to spend 2 hours of my Friday night. If you like Hugh Jackman or Kate Beckinsale, go see it.

I think I'm going to work out this afternoon. Mother bought me a knee brace so I can do safe squats without fear of knee damage. I really ate like crap this weekend; I definitely need to get back on the healthy eating bandwagon. I can't seem to find anything to eat in the morning that doesn't leave me really hungry by about 9 o'clock. Tried protein, tried carbs, tried protein and carbs...can't eat fruit 'cause it makes me sick...*sigh*

So that's the update. Don't think anyone missed me but....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home