Monday, May 03, 2004

Cats

My mother's cat woke me up at 4:18 this morning clawing at the corner of my bed. Then my cat was all about climbing under the blankets with me.

So I've been up since then. At least I got to watch last night's "Charmed" which I had taped. It was actually a pretty cute episode. Sad about Darryl though.

Nearly done with my "cheat" cards for my history exam. I'm havin' a helluva time trying to come up with an answer for the 4th essay question though. She's asking really weird questions for ALL of them, actually. The wording is bizarre.

Haven't even started on my Celtic exam yet, which is REALLY bad. At least I get to do some of the answers ahead of time to hand in. Project for that class is on the way to being done, mad-dragon is looking at it for me again, 'cause I totally blew chunks on the first round.

Anyone hear the Malcovich/Voldemort rumor? Cool, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home