Thursday, May 27, 2004

Thursday, Thursday

We're on our way to the end of the week. I've got some papers to look over and comment on, but I'm not going to grade 'em because these kids need all the help they can get.

The seniors have totally checked out. They have an assembly today when they should be in class, and that means some of their classmates are going to be a lesson short for teaching. I was kind of looking forward to this next set of lessons; the first group of kids taught about psychology, dreams, memory...it was very enlightening. I can only hope these next groups are equally as well-thought out.

I got a sucky answer:

I'm King Arthur!
You're King Arthur. All you want to do is make everyone happy, even if it means

sacrificing something of your own. In fact, I don't think you think of

yourself as much as you think of the welfare of other people. You're a very kind-

hearted individual, but remember to stand up for what YOU want sometimes...

You don't want to be a walking doormat!


Which Mists of Avalon Character are YOU?

by .

1 Comments:

At 5/28/2004 8:39 AM, Blogger LadyVader said...

I think I like the comments button better; it keeps the lines of the blog smoother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home