Monday, June 28, 2004

I love my kids

You know, I really do. For the most part, I have been nothing but happy with my students. Tomorrow, I am going to spend a lot of time with them discussing quotes from a text (they don't know how to do this). They might not be excited but I'm...well, excited isn't the right word, but I'm looking forward to it.

Today so far I have consumed:
1 package of cinnamon & spice oatmeal
84 oz of water
A grilled "cheese" sandwhich w/tomato
baby carrots
1 small orange

I have not done any exercise per se (side note: my butt hurts from my walk yesterday) but I'm going to lift some free weights in a while. The weather is just about right for doing one of the evil DVDs, but I left all my workout stuff at the other house, so weights it will have to be. I might walk when I get back there too. Does grocery shopping count as exercise if it takes you an hour and a half to walk around the store? Just curious.

Be proud of me; I wrote yesterday. It was mostly just typing up some handwritten Gathering-tale stuff, but editing occured along the way and...well, I've got like 10 pages of story. Woohoo.

I hope the goddesses enjoyed their "Pee-not Gri-gi-o". :)

1 Comments:

At 6/29/2004 7:46 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

the peanut grig yo was great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home