Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Ungrateful brats

My kids actually complained today that we were playing games instead of doing work. I guess the reason for playing the game was too abstract or something. Dunno. I'll take partial responsibility but...COME ON! If any of my teachers said "here, we're going to play games today instead of sit here and do work," I would've been like "Hell yeah." Well, except for the fact that I didn't swear that much in high school. Regardless, I think you know what I'm getting at.

PMS-ing in the worst way right now, so the last thing I want to do today is go sweat outside. Plus, I still haven't eaten lunch yet, and I'm going to have to leave here in an hour and a half if I excpect to be at the bf's house in time to catch "Spiderman 2" (for real this time, I hope). Guess I'll just have to do it tonight after we get back here and have dinner. Although...well, if amorous exchanges count as a work out...I might be all good ;) Bulky can decide (as Dendera is heavily sedated today) and let me know if I must do some sort of horrible pennance for my inability to schedule.

One of the cats has not made an appearance since last night. Frankly, I'm starting to get a little worried. I was told not to, of course, but I'm going to do it anyway.

Have not written in the past few days, but have been happily reading the "Dhampir" sequel. The writing itself is not exactly faboo, but the story is entertaining enough. So I don't regret spending $6.50 on the book.

That's all from the eastern front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home