Saturday, September 04, 2004

Oh, for the love of...

Does everyone remember that lovely little sinus infection I acquired back in April that left me incapacitated for several weeks? Guess what came back yesterday. I at least didn't get the dizziness and nausea that preceeded the first one. Still, this was not a good way to round out the first week of teaching. And because I have not insurance yet, I can't go to the doctor for anti-biotics to break this thing up. So I must self-medicate with OTC stuff and just hope like hell it goes away.

So, because I am sick I woke up at 6:15 this morning instead of sleeping "in" 'til 8 like I had planned. I am feeling moderately better at the moment, although I'm still all stuffed up. The cat is keeping me company. Isn't she sweet?

I'm watching "The Musketeer" right now, which I haven't seen since it was in the theatres three years ago. It's a pretty good movie. Went to see "Paparazzi" last night and it surprised me. I could see the bf acting like that if some camera people got all up in his game. Although he would have been a little more...subtle in his revenge.

I'm glad for the three-day weekend that will hopefully allow me to recover. Football game today. Woohoo, UCONN.

1 Comments:

At 9/07/2004 11:54 AM, Blogger Likestrek said...

That was some game, wasn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home