Sunday, November 21, 2004

"But why is the rum gone?"

Watched Pirates of the Carribbean last night with Mom. Go her, she actually managed to stay awake through it, especially impressive because it was a second viewing.

Even though most of my "readers" are in their 20s, don't you appreciate it when someone buys you a toy as a gift. Not something huge, but something little that reminded them of you? I love that sort of present; it's quirky. I do it all the time for the bf; I'm not sure he appreciates the quirkiness of it. His best friend did (I bought them a set of toys so they could play together...aren't I a thinker-aheader?)

Only a 2 1/2 day week. Aunt & Uncle will be here from CA. "Alexander" comes out this week. HP3 comes to my house on DVD hopefully this week. Life is good.

1 Comments:

At 11/22/2004 7:36 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I love little gifts. They mean so much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home