Monday, November 15, 2004

(No Subject)

Right now, I should very much be writing lesson plans and quizzes and worksheets. Instead, I am reading email and checking out the web with my parent's brand-spankin'-new DSL connection. Likin' it much better than dial up. Now if I only had my own computer hooked up to it.

I am watching "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" with my Juniors. I will soon be watching another movie with my seniors. I figure I'll take Wednesday (the first day I have them back) and go over the questions from the "Merlin" movie and discuss some of the bigger questions involved in King Arthur. I also have to put together a webquest for the origin/truth of King Arthur. I keep forgettin' to do it 'cause I have so much other crap to do. At least my grades are in though.

Went to check out the gym today. I payed a really cheap membership fee at my last gym, so I'm a bit shocked by the price sticker. Still, they are only 5 minutes from home. I'm gonna test 'em out for a week and see how busy they are when I want to be there. While they do open at 5:30 in the morning, I'm not so dedicated to get up at 5 am just to go to the gym. Know what I'm sayin'?

Hope everyone had an okay Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home