Monday, November 08, 2004

MNF

Just so no one will worry, the weekend ended up going pretty well. Went to see "The Incredibles" (funny movie) and had dinner with his folks, then dinner with my folks the following day. So, yeah. Got it all out in the open with him, so he knows how I'm feeling and where I'm standing on things.

Tensions are rising in the household as my mother's Colts are about to face off against my Vikings. Very, very nerve-wracking. Of course, I'll probably fall asleep by 9:30 and miss most of the fiasco, whichever way it goes.

Didn't walk today, bad me. Will most likely go tomorrow, but who knows.

Snow flakes actually fell at my house today; I walked into one this evening as I was taking groceries in. C'mon now, it's the beginning of f'ing November. Way too early for that crap.

My back still hurts from throwing the tennis ball to the bf's dog. Ouch. Feelin' really smart about that, yeah.

Hate my sophomores. Want them to stop being stupid. Think it might be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home