Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Say it's not Cleveland.

Watching Mr. Baseball with my mother. If you haven't seen it, you should. Tom Selleck is very good.

So far with my night-before-day-off has consisted of: walking, "fixing" Mother's computer (which wasn't really broken), switching dry sink and liquor cabinet, eating dinner and doing dishes. Now I'm drinking red wine and watching a movie before "The West Wing." Yay, West Wing! CJ is new Chief of Staff. Can I get a what-what?

No. Okay. I felt a little too white for that but figured I'd give it a try anyway.

Had a helluva day, but got "permission" from my mentor to show another movie to my seniors and a movie to my juniors (Sleepy Hollow, yay Johnny Depp). This makes me happier.

Alexander comes out in two weeks. I am SO happy. Pissed about the changes, but I guess America is way too conservative for a gay world leader. Let's ignore the fact that he lived thousands of years ago and oh, by the way, conquered the known world. He was gay, and we must therefore, suppress that. Morons.

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home