Friday, November 05, 2004

Don't lay a guilt trip on me

Okay, maybe I'm getting stronger, or just less tolerant, because really, I am so sick of attempted guilt trips. Yes, it's wonderful he's coming home this weekend. But he told me he might not come home until Saturday. So I made plans for Friday night. He says to me "You have all week." NOTHING pisses me off more than this right now; you do not understand how much work a teacher (especially an English teacher) brings home on a regular basis. I barely have time to bathe during the week because I have SO much work to do. And grades are due starting Monday, so you can imagine how much of a life I had this week.

So I'm irate about that. And he's pissed because, I'm sure, he doesn't think I care about him or something. Told me it was "bull shit" that I didn't know how late I was going to be out tonight. Told him flat out he wasn't going to make me feel bad about this.

Grr.

Arg.

Etc.

And, on top of all THAT, I just realized that my birthday is exactly one month away. I hate my birthday. Nothing good ever happens on my birthday. I'm terrified about what's going to happen this year.

Also, I'm having trouble actually viewing my own blog. How incredibly f'ed up is that.

2 Comments:

At 11/06/2004 11:11 PM, Blogger Anathema said...

Ok, VERY VERY VERY SORRY that I cancelled at the last minute...if it makes things any better I went directly to bed and stayed there until 10am this morning. SUPER SORRY. I swear, if I'm not 100% on Monday I am going to the doctor to find out what the heck I've been infected with this time.

*hangs head in shame*
sorry again...I shall not keep typing it...but i'll be thinking it for at least another 2 hours. :(

 
At 11/07/2004 8:12 AM, Blogger LadyVader said...

Really, is okay dahling. Got some stuff done for the 'rents party, so it was all good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home