Thursday, December 09, 2004

The Skill It Takes to Be Me

First, I've got a cold. A nasty cold. It blows. I want it to go away. Hopefully the day-quil will work. I really don't have enough time to get sick and take the time off from work.

Moving on.

Secondly, I did something incredibly moronic today. While pulling my pants on this afternoon, I took a huge gouge out of my left knee with my pinky nail. I'm still dumbfounded that I actually DID it, let alone that it bled and I've currently got it bandaged.

"The West Wing" is taking an ominous turn. I wonder what Donna needs to talk to Josh about. Probably leaving him. Hrrmph.

Quiz:

Harry Potter Meme of All Memes by Osaku
Name/Username
Age
Gender
HouseGryffindor
WandBirch, 9", Veela Hair
Best CourseDivination
Worst CourseSpell Theory
PetBarred Owl
PatronusFox
Quidditch JobBeater
Wizard CandySherbert Balls
Profession After SchoolMember of the Order of the Phoenix
Quiz created with MemeGen!

1 Comments:

At 12/10/2004 11:34 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

I would've clapped for you, if I had been there ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home