Sunday, January 16, 2005

Football sadness

I watched two football games today that made absolutely no sense. Defied explanation. The fact that there were SEVERAL penalties not called against the Pats notwithstanding, the Colts did not play like the Colts. They played like...I dunno, like the Browns or 49ers or something. And the Vikings...I freakin' hate Randy Moss. There are no words for my detest of the man.

Now I'm into my second glass of conciliatory champagne but I still have a few words for the NFL about those satan-spawn Patriots.

1 Comments:

At 1/17/2005 2:40 PM, Blogger Likestrek said...

Why is it the stereotypical woman doesn't understand football? That's a topic for my own blog but what I really want to say here is the Vikings played like crap so they deserved to lose. 2nd point: The Patriots rock. 3rd: The Colts for some reason are built only to play on carpet under a dome. Granted they play alot of home games but thats no excuse come playoff time. Even if they got past NE, they would have been killed in Pittsburgh anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home