Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Winter in New England

I'm really hoping that I don't actually have a snow day tomorrow, because I don't want to be in school at the end of June, quite frankly. So let's hope for the late arrival, followed by the early dismissal for the professional development day. Apparently, this has been done before at my school, so it would be ideal. Classes would be what...25 minutes long? So other than the kids being wound for freakin' sound, that's a pretty sweet deal. 'Course, I gotta go over the midterm with them, but whatever.

Didn't go to the gym today on account of the weather, but I did go yesterday and beat myself up on the treadmill. Still not having a lot of luck with the food temptations, but one thing at a time. I can see myself putting on the weight, so I've got to do something.

All right, off to grade papers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home