Thursday, January 13, 2005

Space-Time-Continuum Flux

I'm sorry, something must have gone horribly awry. Because with all this fog, I'm rather certain I've been transported OUT of New England and to the moors of Scotland. Does anyone see Heathcliff wandering around aimlessly? Hear the bag pipes? Or perhaps I'm actually in Salisbury, England, and if I turn the corner at the top of the hill, Stonehenge will magically appear.

Went to see "Finding Neverland" last night. Even Tusc was impressed and said it was the best movie he'd seen in a year. Of course, Johnny Depp was astoundingly beautiful, but the child actor who played Peter was very good as well, Kate Winslet was lovely, and of course the movie was just spectacular to look at.

Went to the gym today, but couldn't focus on anything, so after doing 2 types of arm weights and 3 sets of leg weights, I left. Now I'm here typing at a very high pace, eating (because I have PMS, oh joy) and avoiding the lessons I need to be planning for tomorrow. Tomorrow is a a really bad schedule...5 class periods straight, then lunch, then the second half of a double with Juniors. It doesn't sound that bad, until you realize that my lunch is pushed back about an hour on this day, and I get very cranky after not having eaten for that long.

The cats are circling, and Cleo is being particularly vocal. They probably want food or something. Guess I should go feed them, yes? (Sneezed, and one cat bolted. Hee hee.)

Anyway, Kelly is on her way home, and Sar is unreachable, so I hope everyone is okay.

2 Comments:

At 1/14/2005 11:48 AM, Blogger Tusc said...

In fact, I said it was the best dramatic film I have seen in quite a while. The best movie I've seen in the past year still belongs to Return of the King. We look forward to replacing that with the now PG-13 edition of "SW: E3 - Darth McNasty FINALLY kicks some ass!"

 
At 1/14/2005 2:13 PM, Blogger Likestrek said...

I thought Finding Neverland was great film also.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home