Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Back to the Lab Again

Wow, talk about a shock to the system. First, I have to wake up at 5:45. Then, I actually have to go somewhere, dressed, and mentally coherent. Then they put between 15 and 21 students in a room with me and expect me to impart knowledge to them. Does anyone else see how unfair this is? Oh wait, they pay me. Yes, well, we'll forgive them then.

I should be correcting some papers right now, but it felt so good to get home and just...not do anything. I was going to go to the gym after work, but got stuck at said place of employment for an extra half of an hour, and also realized that I'd forgotten to put my gym clothes in the car with me. So yeah, that didn't happen. BUT, I ate relatively healthy today, my only downfall being a small bowl of chili I inhaled upon getting home. I followed it up with a box of kinda-sorta-stale raisins.

My paycheck looks short. I don't know who to talk to about it. Perhaps I'm just dumb and do not understand these things, but the number is smaller for no discernable reason. I'm wondering if I forgot to sign something one day and got gypped. Grr, arg, etc.

I'm going to play the Music Game, but not in this post. Here, enjoy some quizzes:

Goddess
The Goddess of Magic and Peace. You are a born
star. Always supportive and influential, you
the centre of attention and you are
exceptionally friendly. You are a classic
beauty.


Which gorgeous goddess are you? For girls! (breath taking pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla

Wind Dragons create tornadoes or Twisters at their fansy, but are very easily knocked over...
Your a wind Dragon! Hey, you, the smartest dragon
of the branch. You love reading and writing,
but are quite shy. Your IQ is probably sky-high
and your stories can win trophies. Your not
very good in sports, or maybe you are, and just
not inrested.. You are very wise, smart, and
kind.


What elemental dragon are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

plainsight
You are a spring. You are very mellow most of the
time except for the caffine season (which is
year round) but you are also a very nice
person. When people tick you off though God
better save them. lol You are a fairly
socialable person because people know you won't
get mad too easy or seem to. But you are a very
nice peron over all. ^-^


What Season Best Fits You? (anime pics)
brought to you by Quizilla

1 Comments:

At 2/24/2005 3:15 PM, Blogger Tusc said...

Oh! Oh! ME, ME, ME! =)

I'm a Dark Electric Ice dragon. I am the fastest, most powerful evil dragon. BWA HA HA HA HA HAAAaaaa!

Ok, back to normal(ish). These quizzes? Yeah, they need more depth to their questions and final answer. Because I could rightfully be all three. Does this mean I'm schitzo, or just nuts for believing I'm a dragon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home