Friday, February 18, 2005

Vacation--Day 1

I just watched two grown women, fighting about frosting, one driving a vehicle while the other rode on top of the hood in her socks. I'm sure you can all picture that in your mind and are probably laughing. The frosting was worth it, I suppose, because the carrot cake would not have been the same without it. I also watched "The Grudge" and "Clerks" today. Weird and entertaining, in that order. We had Asian food for dinner tonight and it was quite yummy, very reasonably priced as well. Today was a slow day, because Dendera had to work and Bulky was very tired but had to stay awake for a doctor's appointment and various errands. So Dendera brought her two "charges" to the house and we played with them. Very cute kids. Dendera and I are now off to watch "Bridget Jones's Diary" because I've never seen it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home