Wednesday, March 16, 2005

A strange request

After watching The Phantom Menace last night, and the following reminiscing about Star Wars theatre-viewings, I had an idea for what I think might be an interesting article. What I need now, however, is anecdotal information from various women about how Star Wars has affected their lives. I'm looking specifically at relationships created/strengthened/ruined by the movies, and other such stuff, but any information will suffice. Working titles include Divine Secrets of the Star Wars Sisterhood or The Softer Side of Sith. Anyway, that's what I've got for now. More correcting and planning now required.

1 Comments:

At 3/17/2005 2:25 PM, Blogger Tusc said...

Well... MY feminine side learned to enjoy leather and latex from the two dark masters... =P Ooh baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home