Saturday, February 21, 2004

Clearly, I've got a screw loose

Okay, the guy playing Jesus in "The Passion of the Christ" is the same guy who starred in "The Count of Monte Cristo." Once again, I find Jesus hot. Am I going to hell?

Side note--I want "Troy" to come out...now! This movie looks kick ass! Maybe I'll go see it with my brother...he might be done with "The Illiad" by then. ;)

I bought two CDs yesterday with money I don't really have, and two books w/a gift certificate I got for Christmas. 'Cause, you know, I need more books to read. I got the Evanescence CD (pretty good) and Dido's latest as well (haven't listened to it yet). The two books I bought are "Druids" and a book that looks kind of like the movie "Underworld," and kind of like Buffy. That's actualy how it's billed "LOTR meets Buffy."

I'm going to visit my co-creator of lesson plans later this morning. Whee!

Your LOTR Adventure by Tacoyaki
Username
Favorite Flower
RaceTroll
Live inI kinda wander around...
Life AccomplishmentI fought for Sauron
Die becauseOld age
Created with quill18's MemeGen 2.0!


Cartman
You're Cartman. You're mean and you like to eat.
There seems like there's not much to you, but
those wheels are turning.


Which South Park character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home