Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Gah.

Okay, first of all, I had this really weird dream about the Gathering last night. In it, Dendera came to my place first, but then I left alone (w/my mother driving) to go see Bulky. Ilikeswords was delayed somehow, so Bulky was showing me around these buildings. Very odd.

I would just like to reiterate my displeasure at the lack of progress I'm making with the weight-loss/working out. My eating habits have improved, I am working out 3 times a week. Yet the numbers are not going down, the clothes are not fitting any differently...I mean, look, I understand that it's not going to happen over night, but I've at this nearing on two months and you wouldn't know it. What happened to losing one pound a week? My mother is seeing results in the way her clothes are fitting, but when I went shopping last weekend...nada. All clothes are the exact same size. I am pissed!

Your Life: The Movie by mintyduck
Who will play you:Kate Beckinsale
Who will play your love interest:Mary-Kate Olsen
Weeks you will stay in the box office:1
Song that will play during your love scene:Weezer - No One Else
Song that will play during your death:Lynyrd Skynyrd - Freebird
Your name:
Created with quill18's MemeGen 2.0!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home